Re: Bug?: Not able to type పయోఽంబు.... (Telugu)

From: Lokesh Joshi <lokeshjoshi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 06:38:47 -0700

I will be surprised if its a font issue. The rounded dot is normally added by the shaper when it does not expect a dependent vowel or mark at that place.

One loose case can be GDEF and if glyph definition is not correct. Uniscribe I believe depends on that where as atsui or harfbuzz doesn't.

Regards,
Lokesh | Kindle