Re: Ways to show Unicode contents on Windows?

From: Andrew Cunningham <lang.support_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:43:40 +1000

Hi Richard,

Yes you can build against a custom locale in VIsta onwards. Requires
editing source file in text editor, then building keyboard layouts from the
command line using MSKLC

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham
Project Manager, Research and Development
(Social and Digital Inclusion)
Public Libraries and Community Engagement
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Australia