Behdad Esfahbod won an O'Reilly Open Source Award!

From: Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh_at_google.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:41:58 -0700

Some of you probably have heard the news already, but in case you haven't,
Behdad won the prestigious O'Reilly Open Source Award, announced last
Friday.

Here's the announcement:
http://www.oscon.com/oscon2013/public/schedule/detail/29956

Selected quotes:

"The O’Reilly Open Source Awards recognize individual contributors who have
demonstrated exceptional leadership, creativity, and collaboration in the
development of Open Source Software. [...]

*Behdad Esfahbod (HarfBuzz):* Through the HarfBuzz project Behdad is
working relentlessly to get all languages supported in Free Software
operating systems, word processors, devices and browsers, no matter how
complex their scripts are."

I wish to congratulate Behdad for his achievements, which has really helped
make open source way more accessible to billions of users around the world.
I'm eagerly waiting for his amazing magic and superhacker skills to bear
even more fruits over the years to come. I'm proud to have been able to
call him a friend, colleague, and collaborator for more than fifteen years
now.

Roozbeh