Re: Dotted Circle plus Combining Mark as Text

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 21:27:59 +0200

2013/10/26 Richard Wordingham <richard.wordingham_at_ntlworld.com>

> Aside to Philippe: As you're having trouble typing 'a' (injured finger?
> sticking key on the keyboard?), if you have an English spell-checker,
> please use it.

Yes problems on letter "a" since a few days, I tried to clean the keyboard,
but no effect, the contact is apparently permanently made along with key [:
/] (French keyboard) which causes the / to appear with autorepetition of
letter "a". Those two keys are very far away from each other, but visibly
wired by a common contact line. The problem may be a defect of the
microcontroler chip.

It will probably need repair (on my notebook) or replacement if I can find
one (no warranty). For now I type "a", using CTRL+V