PRI #259: Combined registration of the Moji_Joho collection and of sequences in that collection

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:09:13 -0800

The Unicode Consortium has posted a new issue for public review and comment.

Public Review Issue #259: A submission for the "Combined registration of
the Moji_Joho collection and of sequences in that collection" has been
received by the IVD registrar.

This submission is currently under review according to the procedures of
UTS#37, Ideographic Variation Database
<http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr37/>, with an expected close date of
2014-03-10. Please see the submission page for details and instructions
on how to review this issue and provide comments:

http://www.unicode.org/ivd/pri/pri259/

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements