Re: CJK IDS database

From: Mark Davis ☕ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 06:53:51 +0100

Boy, I'd forgotten about those. There is an open-source collection of IDSs
that I used to create those files. Unfortunately, I found that *that* data
would take a lot of cleanup.

I do agree that it would be very useful to have an open-source repository
of IDSs for Unicode characters, but I don't know of one. Others?

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*