Re: Offlist UniView mini-app

From: Richard Ishida <ishida_at_w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 18:00:01 +0000

Well, I would prefer you don't use the name UniView, since that would
create confusion.

The reason my UniView (and UniView lite) tool is currently unavailable
is that my site was hacked a week or so ago and I'm rebuilding it
online. I'm still working on a solution for hosting the pages that need
to run in PHP, but I expect UniView to back in operation soon.

Thank you.
RI