Re: Sorting notation

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 22:36:24 +0100

I did not cite LDML, because it is far from being a stable standard for the
question of collation (I endorse the term "monster" used by someone else),
being adopted (and modified) mostly to document what ICU does (or does not
know how to do better).
As such this spec is still in a very alpha stage, and subject to various
experimentations.