Re: CJK stroke order data: kRSUnicode v. kRSKangXi

From: Richard COOK <rscook_at_unicode.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 13:56:07 -0700

On Mar 12, 2014, at 2:59 AM, Adam Nohejl wrote:

>> Since kRSUnicode is a Normative property, a formal proposal to modify that data is required, for review in WG2. I have added notes on the items you mention below, for consideration in that process, and in the meantime, if you identify any other issues, please bring them to our attention.
>
> OK, I will prepare a more comprehensive list. Do you mean that you would submit such a formal proposal? Or can I submit it myself somehow?

You are welcome to prepare a proposal, or just send us your list.

We have already started a proposal to augment kRSUnicode, but I'm not sure about the timeframe for completion.

The proofing of the various Kangxi properties is separate from this, but is aimed at the specific KX edition used by IRG in Extension B work.

-Richard