RE: [private] Re: Unicode : Greek Extended.

From: Peter Constable <petercon_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:36:29 +0000

Font tables to position diacritics are not "much harder to create" than anything else involved in font development, and certainly don't require being a programmer. Hinting is harder than positioning tables and does literally involve programming, though I don't hear font developers griping about that. Professional font developers are not quite the luddites the comment suggests.

Petr