Re: ["Unicode"] two Hanzi

From: suzuki toshiya <mpsuzuki_at_hiroshima-u.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 01:20:10 +0900

Hi,

I have no objection against the impression of the
slowness, but please don't say IRG as bureaucratic.

IRG members are pushing themselves to their limits
for reviewing process of the thousands of the
submitted characters. Although IRG could not
response "here you are" immediately to the voice
"give me", but IRG is not saying "go away".

In my personal impression, the UNC submissions from
the experts are slightly difficult for other IRG
members to evaluate about their urgency. Taking Chinese
UNC submission, the urgency is justified by the
update of the normative Hanzi table. Until the
standardization of the characters in PRC's UNC,
the governmental procurements have the difficulty to
request the feature to interchange the normative
characters. Apparently, it is not only the domestic
problem in China, but also the problems for the
industries trading around Chinese market.

If I submit some characters sampled from a dictionary
as UNC, how I could make the delegates sympathized
as "they are also urgently needed as other governmental
requests"? I don't have good idea.

Regards,
mpsuzuki