PRI #264, Proposed Update UTS #46, has been refreshed

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:51:29 -0700

The proposed update for UTS #46 has been refreshed with new content.

A number of significant updates have been made to this draft. In
particular, Section 4 has been modified to clarify the input and results
for each major step in the algorithm. Details can be found in the
Modifications section.

The document for review is here:
http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr46/tr46-12.html

The PRI page, including information about how to provide feedback, can
be found here: http://www.unicode.org/review/pri264/

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements