Re: The application of localized read-out labels

From: Doug Ewell <doug_at_ewellic.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:43:47 -0700

Christopher Fynn <chris dot fynn at gmail dot com> wrote:

>> Feeling that a format for the particular application is important I
>> have now produced a format myself and published it.
>
> Whether or not it is important, it is clearly beyond the defined scope
> of Unicode so off-topic here.

It's labeled prominently as a "thought experiment," which means there is
no expectation that anyone will implement the format or software which
reads it, only think about what would happen if it were implemented.

I actually read through the document, 18-point body type and all, before
noticing this key point.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, USA
http://ewellic.org | @DougEwell