question to Akkadian

From: Werner LEMBERG <wl_at_gnu.org>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 17:40:45 +0200 (CEST)

Folks,

I'm trying to find an encoding of the following Akkadian cuneiform:

     ___ ___ ___
     \ / \ / \ /
      | | |
      | /| | /| |
      | \| | \| |
      | | |
       |\_______
       |/

My knowledge of cuneiforms is zero, but I can read Unicode tables :-)
However, I haven't found it in the Akkadian cuneiforms block. Either
I've missed it, or it gets represented as a ligature, or ...

In case it is a ligature: Where should I look to find well drawn
glyphs? Or to formulate it more generally: If I have a cuneiform
text, where can I find glyph images to identify them?

    Werner