Re: ["Unicode"] tablature characters for the Chinese guqin

From: suzuki toshiya <mpsuzuki_at_hiroshima-u.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 15:34:23 +0900

It seems that my first response to this discussion was not
delivered because my attachment image was too big. I'm sorry,
please let me post revised version...

--
China National Body had ever reported that they had a plan to
encode the character for the tablature, in IRG:
http://appsrv.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~irg/irg/irg32/IRGN1574_ChinaActivityReportIRG32.doc
When I asked the progress of the plan in later IRG meeting,
they commented "nothing to report in the project". I wish if
there is something ongoing in Chinese Character Repertoire
project (oh, it was announced to be finished in 2015!).
BTW, a character for the latter style was sampled in a normal
Chinese dictionary "CiYuan", and China NB submission to CJK
Unified Ideograph Extension F includes it (G_CY2255). However,
there was a comment that the evidence image was not clearly
scanned, so G_CY2255 is being queued in the postponed list
(see PDF in
http://appsrv.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~irg/irg/irg41/IRGN1979Appendix1_PostponedIRG40And41.zip
)
Regards,