Unencoded cased scripts and unencoded titlecase letters

From: Karl Williamson <public_at_khwilliamson.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 08:39:40 -0600

It's my sense that there are very few cased scripts in existence that
are ever likely to be encoded by Unicode that haven't already been
so-encoded.

I also suspect that there very few new titlecased letters will ever be
added to Unicode, as I believe these all come to maintain roundtrip
compatibility with existing standards, and there just aren't any
unencoded standards.

Am I right?