PRI #281: Proposed encoding model change for New Tai Lue

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 12:08:04 -0700

The UTC is considering a significant change to the encoding model for
New Tai Lue script from logical order to visual order for Unicode 8.0.
Details of the proposal are in the background document:
http://www.unicode.org/review/pri281/pri281-background.html

Please see the PRI page: http://www.unicode.org/review/pri281/ for
further information about how to discuss this Public Review Issue and
how to supply formal feedback.

http://unicode-inc.blogspot.com/2014/09/proposed-encoding-model-change-for-new.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements