Re: fonts for U7.0 scripts

From: Andrew West <andrewcwest_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:50:30 +0100

On 22 October 2014 08:27, Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for freely downloadable TTF fonts for any of the following. I'd
> appreciate links to sites for any of these:
>
> Bassa_Vah
> Duployan
> Grantha
> Khojki
> Khudawadi
> Mahajani
> Mende_Kikakui
> Modi
> Mro
> Nabataean
> Old_Permic
> Palmyrene
> Pau_Cin_Hau
> Tirhuta
> Warang_Citi

Was the encoding of any of these scripts funded by the Script Encoding
Initiative? According to the SEI
(http://www.linguistics.berkeley.edu/sei/help.html) "Funding is used
primarily for the creation of proposals on a per-project basis and for
fonts. Fonts will be made available over the Unicode website and will
be available for free distribution but cannot be bundled with
commercial products."

Although I have to say that I cannot see anywhere on the Unicode
website that provides fonts for SEI-funded scripts.

Andrew