Re: Open Source Emoji for the Web

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 16:18:03 -0800

Very nice.

I'd have one suggestion. People appear to be converging on similar file
names for the emoji.

   - Lowercase hex numbers,
   - at least 4 digits,
   - otherwise no leading zeros,
   - multiple code points separated by _,
   - with optional prefix/suffix.

Like "dcm_0030_20e3.png". I'd suggest using that convention.

Not a big thing, but makes it more consistent in tooling.

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*