Closing the Unicode Web Forum

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:37:17 -0800

Over the last several years, the Unicode Forum
<http://www.unicode.org/forum/> hosted on the Unicode website has not
seen sufficient activity to justify its continuing maintenance.
Accordingly, the Unicode Consortium is planning to close the forum,
effective December 31, 2014. Most of the existing content in the forum
will be kept available as a read-only archive, but any existing forum
accounts will be locked, and new sign-up will be turned off.

We encourage forum users to join the ongoing, active discussions about
Unicode topics on the email lists:
http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html

Those who wish to follow only official announcements can also find those
regularly posted on the Unicode Blog: http://unicode-inc.blogspot.com/

Announcement postings from the blog are also tweeted
https://twitter.com/unicode <https://twitter.com/unicode>as well as
echoed on our Google+ <https://plus.google.com/109412260435993059737/>
and Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Unicode/127785250588285>pages.

http://unicode-inc.blogspot.com/2014/11/closing-unicode-web-forum.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements