Re: (R), (c) and ™

From: Andrea Giammarchi <andrea.giammarchi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:36:35 +0000

I'd say highly subjective, generally speaking, but the problem here is that
there are graphics representations of those and it's not clear when these
should be preferred over just plain text representation.

Hence my initial question if it was by accident that those chars got in
(and yeah, maybe early mistake or something ... I hope we can fix them now
in a more explicit way)

Best Regards