Re: Unicode 7.0 Paperback Available (correction)

From: Pierpaolo Bernardi <olopierpa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 03:16:54 +0100

And BTW, I think I have solved the mystery.

When converting from USD to EUR in the local shops they are using the
*inverse* of the exchange rate. Instead of *multiplying* the USD
price by the exchange rate, they are *dividing* by it (or vice versa).
This explains with great accuracy the weird differences between the
USA shop and the EU ones. Sigh.

P.