Unicode Security Mechanisms (UTS #39) Proposed Update Available

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:02:41 -0800

<http://www.unicode.org/announcements/idna-check.png>

UTS #39, Unicode Security Mechanisms
<http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr39/tr39-10.html> has a proposed update
available, with modifications for alignment with the future Unicode 8.0,
and some revisions to data and format. Most notable are the new Unicode
8.0 characters, the removal of the SL, SA, and ML data, and some changes
in the values of the General Security Profile Identifier Types, and
changes in the format for both the Status and Types.

Feedback is welcome through April 27, 2015. For further information and
details about how to provide feedback, please see Public Review Issue
#292 <http://www.unicode.org/review/pri292/>.

http://blog.unicode.org/2015/02/unicode-security-mechanisms-uts-39.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements