Feedback on repertoire for ISO/IEC 10646:2014 (4th Edition, Amendment 2)

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:32:29 -0800

<http://www.unicode.org/announcements/new-repertoire.png>

The Unicode Technical Committee is soliciting feedback on pending
additions to the draft repertoire of characters, to help discover any
errors in character names, incorrect glyphs, or other problems. There is
a short window of opportunity to review and comment on the repertoire
additions noted below.

    * The following draft repertoire from ISO/IEC 10646:2014 (4th
      Edition, Amendment 2), which is in its PDAM
      <http://www.unicode.org/faq/alpha_soup.html#ISO> stage, is under
      review for a PDAM 2.3 ballot. See the associated repertoire in:
      Draft Additional Repertoire for Amendment 2 to ISO/IEC 10646:2014
      (4th Edition, Amendment 2)
      <http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2015/15028-n4658-pdam23-charts.pdf>.

The Unicode Standard is developed in synchrony with ISO/IEC 10646. After
ISO balloting is completed on any repertoire additions, no further
changes or corrections will be possible. (See
http://www.unicode.org/faq/sdos.html for additional information on the
stages in ISO standards development.) Advance feedback on these
repertoire additions will help inform the UTC discussions about its own
contribution to the ISO balloting process.

Documents referenced in the draft repertoire with numbers such as
/L2/14-067/ are available in the UTC Document Registry
<http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2search.html>.

Please see the PRI page for further details:
PRI #295, Feedback on repertoire for ISO/IEC 10646:2014 (4th Edition,
Amendment 2) <http://www.unicode.org/review/pri295/>

http://blog.unicode.org/2015/02/feedback-on-repertoire-for-isoiec.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements