Revenge of HEBREW TETRAGRAMMATON

From: Mark E. Shoulson <mark_at_kli.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 17:42:55 -0400
I've added a document to the Unicode document registry which gives numerous examples of representations of the Hebrew Tetragrammaton in ways not really representable in Unicode currently.  Some of them were very common practice for a long time.  Whatever the fate or merits of the initial proposal we made back in 1998, we need to work out how these documents are to be encoded, I think.  What do you think?

http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2015/15092-hebew-nomina-sacra.pdf

~mark