Re: Usage stats?

From: Michael Norton <michaelanortonster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:03:44 -0400

Doug Ewell's getting it. He sent this back to me, so I asked him if he
could provide the same dataset drawn from his written reply to me:

* For example, your original e-mail (327characters) consists of:U+0020 -
14.07%U+0065 - 10.09%U+0061 - 7.03%U+0074 - 6.73%U+006F - 5.81%*

This is good because when the volumes of traffic begin to exponentially
increase over a space, if there are predominant formulations of Unicode for
each, they need to be recognized for a number of reasons depending on which
sector or, as you say, corpus, you're in.

In the above example, I think it's safe to say U+0020 online, though I
would like to compare with the other 30 "space" characters you mentioned
Markus. If I know traffic figures for where the other space characters
are used, I can draw a pretty good estimation and correlation of it.

--
Michael A. Norton, B.A. Cinema, M.P.A.
My Cinema Home: http://www.NortonsNook.com