Problems in google and yahoo searches

From: Karl Williamson <public_at_khwilliamson.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 12:42:45 -0600

I had thought Tangut was going to be in Unicode 8, but the beta files
didn't include it, so I tried simply searching on "tangut" from

http://www.unicode.org/search/

Only bing showed a match on the pipeline page which had the answer.

Recently I wanted to review the email correspondence when properties
whose names began with "Is' were proposed, but I didn't find anything in
that regard, except something in the document registry referring to the
controversy.

It seems to me that there is something wrong with the searching of the
Unicode site. Is there anything Unicode can do to enhance this?