Re: ["Unicode"] Re: Some questions about Unicode's CJK Unified Ideograph

From: suzuki toshiya <mpsuzuki_at_hiroshima-u.ac.jp>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 14:46:21 +0900

Hi,

Please let me ask a slightly off-topic question,
䛩 = ⿰言亞 (not ⿰言亜) is coded at U+46E9. Of course,
the unification between 亞 vs 亜 is not applied basically,
so the separated encoding of ⿰言亜 would be reasonable
(if there is a requirement), but I want to know whether
Vietnamese user community distinguishes ⿰言亞 and ⿰言亜
semantically. Do you know anything?

Regards,
mpsuzuki