Re: Tag characters and in-line graphics (from Tag characters)

From: David Starner <prosfilaes_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 00:34:50 +0000

I would say that a system would conform with Unicode in having yellow heart
red (in a non-monochrome font) as well as if it made it a cross. Either way
it's violating character identity. I'd say that being monochromatic is now
like being monospaced; it's suboptimal for a Unicode implementation, but
hardly something Unicode can condemn as nonconformant.