RE: Accessing the WG2 document register

From: Peter Constable <petercon_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 15:18:47 +0000

I suggest that people on this list that have not personally engaged directly in ISO process via their country’s designated standards bodies should stop opining and editorializing on that body.

ISO isn’t perfect by any means, but in the many years I have been directly involved in ISO process I can’t say I’ve ever seen discrimination other than appropriate discrimination of ideas on technical merits.

Peter