Re: International Register of Coded Character Sets

From: Frédéric Grosshans <frederic.grosshans_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 20:37:28 +0000

I don't know if it's what you're looking for but Google brought me to the
following URL.
https://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/itscj_english/iso-ir/ISO-IR.pdf
I managed to download the pdf without problems. I also successfully
downloaded a standard ( http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/iso-ir/169.pdf ) to
check the URLs from the register.