Re: Input methods at the age of Unicode

From: Marc Durdin <marc_at_keyman.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 08:01:46 +0000

On Windows, you can always use Keyman and Keyman Developer to create very flexible input methods that work across pretty much any app, FWIW. Both of these are available free these days at least in basic editions (www.keyman.com/desktop<http://www.keyman.com/desktop> and www.keyman.com/developer<http://www.keyman.com/developer>). Just providing another alternative.

Marc