RE: Keyman Developer for free? (was: Re: Input methods at the age of Unicode)

From: Marcel Schneider <charupdate_at_orange.fr>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:37:55 +0200 (CEST)

On 19 Jul 2015, 08:17, Marc Durdin wrote:

>> 1. Does Keyman allow to place a Kana toggle?

> Yes. See http://help.keyman.com/developer/9.0/docs/guide/guide_lang_options.php for one way to implement this.

[...]

> The help site for Keyman has a stack of documentation and examples and is the best place to start, but if you don’t find answers to your queries there, I am happy to answer additional questions about the specifics of Keyman off-list, or you can simply download and try the development tools yourself from http://tavultesoft.com/beta/

Thank you for having answered my questions. It's a new universe for me. I understand that end-users cannot install and use the layouts like a Windows keyboard driver. I do confess that I don't feel ready to go on this way, even while seeing that it is a very performative one.

Thank you for the information.
Best regards,

Marcel