Re: Emoji characters for food allergens

From: Asmus Freytag (t) <asmus-inc_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 11:45:42 -0700
On 7/30/2015 10:07 AM, Marcel Schneider wrote:
it might not be enough to avoid allergens, we should pay attention to the presence of palm oil because of the useless devastation of primates' habitats while enough fallow land exists in a concerned country for palm oil production until 2050

I believe that for topics like this, there are other lists or forums that are more appropriate.

A./