Re: Emoji characters for food allergens

From: gfb hjjhjh <c933103_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 19:38:27 +0800

general public only need to understand those symbol that related to
themselves, people who prepare food can have a legend for which icon mean
what written in their own language. And i think it is actually better to
establish another standard instead of base it on Unicode as unicode can't
do the job of promoting people to use these symbol unlike what standard
formulation committee can do.
2015年8月3日 下午4:53於 "Nathan Sharfi" <mailinglists_at_ngalt.com>寫道: