Technical or encoding sub mailing list ?

From: Daniel Bünzli <daniel.buenzli_at_erratique.ch>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:06:01 +0100

Hello,

Since I implement parts of the Unicode standard I'm interested in keeping in touch with discussions about the standard and its evolution from a technical point of view.

I'm however not interested in the encoding point of view and all the discussions of whichever pet symbol or concept random people from the internet want to assign an integer to.

With respect to these interests the amount of noise and off-topic threads I get from this list is considerate and I'm considering unsubscribing.

Before I do so I would like to ask the moderators of this mailing list if they would consider creating either a more technically focused mailing list for implementers or, alternatively, forking off encoding discussions to a dedicated mailing list.

Thanks,

Daniel