Emoji One Joins the Unicode Consortium

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 12:23:59 -0700

The Unicode Consortium is pleased to announce that Emoji One has joined
as a supporting member. Emoji One is a small, independent group of emoji
developers providing an open source emoji set for digital and
non-digital use worldwide.

Emoji One is very motivated to support emoji standards, creativity, and
innovation to the best of their abilities. Rick Moby, Founder, has said,
"We're honored to be welcomed and included with this unique group of
individuals responsible for the emoji and internationalization standards
that are so vital to the community." For more, see Emoji One's
announcement <http://emojione.com/blog/emoji-one-joins-unicode-consortium/>.

We look forward to their contributions to Unicode projects, and are
grateful for their financial support of the consortium's work.
Supporting members of the consortium have a half vote in all technical
committees. See the complete list of members
<http://unicode.org/consortium/members.html>.

http://blog.unicode.org/2015/09/emoji-one-joins-unicode-consortium.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements