Re: Concise term for non-ASCII Unicode characters

From: Janusz S. Bien <jsbien_at_mimuw.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 06:24:10 +0200

Quote/Cytat - Sean Leonard <lists+unicode_at_seantek.com> (Mon 21 Sep
2015 10:51:42 PM CEST):

> Related question as I am researching this:
>
> How can I acquire (cheaply or free) the latest and most official
> copy of US-ASCII, namely, the version that Unicode references?

[...]

I've never seen the ASCII standard, but I think is it (almost?)
identical to ISO/IEC 646, which in turn is identical to the freely
available ECMA-6:

http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/standards/Ecma-006.htm

Regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra
Lingwistyki Formalnej)