Re: Tirhuta

From: Marcel Schneider <charupdate_at_orange.fr>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:12:06 +0200 (CEST)

On 26 Sep 2015 at 17:56, William_J_G Overington wrote:

> A thread has been started in the High-Logic forum asking how to create a Tirhuta (Maithili) Keyboard layout.

> http://forum.high-logic.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5784

> Can anyone on this list help please?

> The High-Logic forum is free to join.

> If responses are directly to this mailing list thread then I will try to link to them from the High-Logic forum.

Hi William,

I've just found your e-mail, and I'll hurry up to join the Community on the High-Logic Forum, to see if some piece of my experience might be useful.

Other subsribers of the Unicode Mailing List are welcome to join or follow up this thread out there. Cross-reports are welcome on this List if the matter stays in the scope of Unicode (which I would suppose, hence the numerous keyboard posts I did here). Personally however I'll keep away from multiplying my messages, which were not all very happy. I'd prepared one just today at noon, that ends up remaining a draft.

Thank you for having brought down the news!

All the best,

Marcel