UAX #29, Unicode Text Segmentation, update to improve Mongolian word segmentation

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:04:45 -0700

/Unicode Standard Annex #29, Unicode Text Segmentation/, will be updated
for Unicode 9.0. A draft of the proposed update
<http://www.unicode.org/review/pri306/> is available for general public
review and comment.

The Word_Break classification of U+202F NARROW NO-BREAK SPACE (NNBSP) is
revised to correct the text segmentation behavior of U+202F for
Mongolian usage. For further background on this issue and possible ways
to address it, see PRI #308 <http://www.unicode.org/review/pri308/>,
/Property Change for U+202F NARROW NO-BREAK SPACE (NNBSP)/.

In this revision, the formerly empty Prepend class of the
Grapheme_Cluster_Break property is redefined to consist of all prefixed
format control characters and a few other characters with certain
Indic_Syllabic_Category property values.

The corresponding property value changes will be incorporated in the UCD
data files for Unicode 9.0.

http://blog.unicode.org/2015/09/uax-29-unicode-text-segmentation-update.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements