Re: Unicode in passwords

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 11:21:42 +0200

While I think that RFC is useful, it has been interesting just how many of
the problems recounted on this list go far beyond it, often having to do
with UI issues. It would be useful to have a paper somewhere that organizes
all of the problems presented here, and maybe makes a stab at describing
techniques for handling them.

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*