How can my research become implemented in a standardized manner?

From: William_J_G Overington <wjgo_10009_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 11:14:50 +0100 (BST)

Please note that I am on moderated post, so if this post does get sent to the Unicode mailing list it will be because the moderator has kindly agreed to it being circulated.
I have recently made significant progress with my research in communication through the language barrier. The capabilities are greatly improved.
On 7 October 2015 I submitted a document, hoping that it would become included in the Unicode Document Register.
I have been informed that a group of people have examined the document and determined that it is out of scope for UTC.
I am not seeking to question that decision.
As an independent researcher, not representing an organization, nor in fact employed by any organization at all, I am trying to get the system standardized as an international standard.
I feel that trying to produce first a widely-used system using a Private Use Area encoding is not a realistic practical goal and even if it were practical the result would be lots of legacy data. I feel that to become successful the system needs standardization and implementation to go forward together.
So what to do?
More generally, how are the format and the encoding of tagspaces to be carried out in the future?
The document is available on the web at the present time in two places.
There is a file available for download as an attachment in a forum post of 8 October 2015 in the High-Logic Gallery forum.
Adding a direct link to the post is not at present possible using the particular email system that I am using.
There is direct access in my family webspace.
www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/two_tagspaces.pdf
In addition I have deposited the document at the British Library.
William Overington