Emoji Proposal: Face With One Eyebrow Raised

From: Max Merz <unicode_at_mxmerz.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 22:03:43 +0100

Hello,

I would like to submit a proposal to encode an emoji depicting a “face with one eyebrow raised”, as to indicate scepticism, surprise, concern, disagreement.

The “Submitting Character Proposals” page on unicode.org recommends to discuss preliminary proposals on this mailing list – I am currently working on my proposal, but I would appreciate general feedback about whether this idea is doomed from the start, has already been discussed, comes at a bad time, etc.?

Best regards,

Max Merz