Re: Enclosing BANKNOTE emoji?

From: Leo Broukhis <leob_at_mailcom.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 15:33:50 -0800

I don't see why it is an "emoji exception", and I don't see any
implementation issues given that replacing pairs of regional indicator
symbols with the corresponding flags already works on many platforms.
The rationale for COMBINING BANKNOTE is specifically to avoid the need for
individual banknote emoji for every extant or future currency.