Re: NamesList.txt as data source

From: Oren Watson <oren.watson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 12:37:38 -0500

Ok, so let me see if I understand this correctly. Suppose I'm writing a
editor for math equations, and I want the user to be able to press a
"Doublestruck" button and then type an C or D to get a ℂ or 𝔻
respectively. There is apparently no official source containing a
machine-readable table of the doublestruck equivalents of each character
that has such an equivalent. Such a table might also include { -> ⦃ and
such.

This seems like something that would be very convenient to have centralized
and standardized.

--Oren Watson