Re: annotations

From: Asmus Freytag (t) <asmus-inc_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 08:34:09 -0700
On 3/15/2016 7:42 AM, Doug Ewell wrote:
Asmus Freytag wrote:

• don't ask for additions or changes
Additions and changes to annotations are considered all the time.
Well, yes. I meant additions and changes to the scope of the file.

Well, yes, I understand now how you mean this, but there are changes over time even in that. But they are driven by the need to document certain things in the code charts, not by any attempts to make the data more useful for other purposes. To give a recent, noticeable example: the code charts now document standardized variants.

However, because of the way the data is presented, there are some glaring inconsistencies in the presentation - but curiously, nobody noticed: the presentation chosen is simply useful to somebody reading the charts.

A./