RE: Proposal not reviewed, what to do?

From: Deborah W. Anderson <>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 11:23:06 -0700

Hi David,
I was present last week, and can relate the outcome. We ran short on time at the UTC, so L2/16-080 was postponed until the next meeting. What would be helpful, I think, would be to take on board the comments from and revise your doc accordingly (i.e., include the ones recommended for encoding, and, if you can, see if you can provide additional information on others).
With best wishes,
Debbie Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Unicode [] On Behalf Of David Faulks
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 11:06 AM
To: Unicode Mailing List <>
Subject: Proposal not reviewed, what to do?


Although I am glad that mostof my recent proposals have been accepeted, it does seem that one of them:
was not reviewed at the recent UTC meeting.

I'm feeling a bit unsure of what to make of that, especially since that was the proposal I was most unsure about. The SEI recommended that some of the characters proposed there be accepeted and others not.

Do I do nothing, and wait until after the next UTC meeting? Should I try to submit a revised proposal? Should I assume some characters are likely to be encoded and only concentrate on others?

I would like any feedback ☺.

David Faulks
Received on Thu May 19 2016 - 13:24:43 CDT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Thu May 19 2016 - 13:24:43 CDT