Re: Mende Kikakui Number 10

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 12:25:39 +0200

Note that this is most probably true for the encoding of 100 as
ONE+HUNDREDS, when HUNDREDS should be a regular number usable in isolation
without the leading ONE. Same thing about THOUSANDS and similar, all
encoded as combining characters; the name itself should not have taken the
plural.

I just hope they have combining class 0. Then the error is the assigned
general category C* which should have been N*.

Can we fix that so that isolated uses of TENS or HUNDREDS or others in the
series will NOT require any artificial leading digit ONE ?