Re: UAX 29 9.0.0 new emoji flag rules questions and comments

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 13:32:43 +0200

That wouldn't work. The process works by taking each offset, and walking
through all the rules, using the first one that matches.

So with your rules and the following input:

RI RI RI RI RI RI

You'd get that any offset with at least 2 RI on the right and on the left
would have no break, and every thing else would have a break, thus:

RI x RI ÷ RI ÷ RI ÷ RI x RI

Mark