Re: Emoji and Annotation data

From: Ori Avtalion <ori_at_avtalion.name>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 12:12:27 +0300

Hey,

I maintain an IBus module(?) that allows inputting emojis [1] (I think
I mentioned it before on IRC).
I use the data provided by EmojiOne, which also includes aliases and
the popular (but unofficial) "shortnames". You might find it useful
[2].

[1] https://github.com/salty-horse/ibus-uniemoji
[2] https://github.com/Ranks/emojione/emoji.json